I have another review for you guys from the Born Pretty Store today! If you haven't heard of the Born Pretty Store it's a great online store that sells many nail art supplies for great prices.
I've seen water decals around the blogosphere a lot lately and have been itching to try them. Daisy was kind enough to send me some really pretty feather decals for review. The pack comes with 11 different designs I'll only be showing you two today but keep your eyes peeled because these decals are WAY too cute to only make one appearance on here ;)
The two that I used were black and purple white spotted feathers and they're super cute. I didn't do a tutorial on how to use them but I'll just do a quick little explanation here:
1. Choose the design you want to use.
2. Cut out the individual design for one of your nails and remove the clear plastic.
3. Dip the decal in water for 10-20 seconds.
4. Gently slide the decal off of the paper back.
5. Wet the nail you want to apply the decal to and gently place it on.
6. While your nail is still wet you can move the decal but do it very carefully.
7. Lightly blot the nail with a napkin or tissue to remove excess water.
8. Top coat the nail.
Here's the design that I created using the Born Pretty Store's Feather Water Decals.
These decals are super easy to use and I really like how you can move them around your nail as long as they're still wet. I don't know about you guys but I can never place something perfectly on my nail the first time ;) These give room to fix that. I can't think of anything bad to say about these, the only thing is with these particular feathers there is a bit of white around them so it's a little more difficult to get a seamless design but with the right base you can't even tell!
The Feather Water Decals can be purchased HERE for $4.73. Pretty amazing price if you ask me, you get 11 different designs and each design has between 16-20 feathers. That's quite a few manicures!
If you want to purchase these or anything else from the Born Pretty Store don't got yet!! Use my coupon below! ;)
What do you think guys? Have you tried water decals before? Will you now?