Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Adding some love

Cupcakes!!!

Remember my super holographic gradient from the other day? Well I decided that it wasn't quite holographic enough ;) Since I always love the way a gradient looks after you stamp over it I wanted to give it a try and figured you can never have enough of holographic polishes!

After I did my gradient with Color Club Kismet and Over the Moon, I took Color Club Beyond, a stunning black holographic, and stamped over the gradient using BM-322 from Bundle Monster's 2012 nail plate set. Some more Poshe top coat and this mani is done!








I have to say, I loved the gradient alone... but the stamping adds so much more to it. I think I wore these nails for a good 5 days before I even thought about taking them off. This has got to be one of my top 10 favorite nails I have ever done!

What do you think about stamping over a gradient? Pretty or just too much?

9 comments:

  1. Oooh yes, I do love it with the stamping! It adds an additional level of interesting to the mani! Fantastic! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yun!! :) I can never resist stamping! Lol!!

      Delete
  2. It's gooorgeous, it so darn pretty LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcake, that looks great! I like the way you play with polish. I am more the kind of girl that doesn't want to leave her comfort zone when it comes to nail art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) don't be afraid to leave your comfort zone.. You never know what great nails you will create!! :)

      Delete
  4. I would've left these on for a few days too, haha! Love holo + stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! They were so sparkly I just couldn't bear to take them off! ;) thanks so much! :)

      Delete