Monday, August 5, 2013

Nina Pro glitter gradient accent

Hello cupcakes!

Sorry about the lull in posting!! I never meant for it to happen but you know, life gets in the way sometimes -_- Sorry!! 

I realized that my collection was lacking in the bright blue area so I set out to pick one up and decided to try out a new-to-me brand: Nina Ultra Pro. This brand is sold at Sally's Beauty Supply and they've really got a great variety of colors. Anyways I picked up this blue and couldn't wait to try it out. 

Let me tell you this baby is BRIGHT! The pictures make it seem a little dustier then it is in real life. I loved this color so much I almost didn't even add anything to it... but I'm sure you guys know I can't leave well enough alone ;) 

Below is two coats of Nina Ultra Pro Blue Blaze with a glitter gradient accent of Pure Ice Beware on my ring and thumb.






Only down side to this polish? It chipped in less then 24 hours :( I mean it's not really a problem for me because I change my polish so frequently but it was kind of disappointing. 

What do you think? Have you tried Nina Ultra Pro polishes before?



7 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love blue polishes! Have never heard of this brand though. Shame about the chipping but yeah, I never go more than 24hrs with a mani either lol.

    And can I just say I love the length of your nails! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much lady!! They are a not shorter then I prefer but I decently enjoyed not really worrying about breaking one ;) hah

      Delete
  2. It's really bright - and so pretty - also with the glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maria!!! :) I can't resist a blue this bright! You are too kind! :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a summer sky on your nails...me likey!

    I have quite a few of the Nina Pro line & haven't had chipping issues. Then again, like you, I don't usually leave my polish on long enough to know if a polish is prone to it unless it happens in 48 hours. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much miss inky lady!! :)

      Maybe it had something to do with my base coat. I use Sally Hansen diamond strength and have never had any issues but maybe it was just a fluke. I only have one Nina pro.... Maybe I'll just have to go buy some more and test them out ;) don't need to tell me twice to buy more polish!! Hahah

      Delete