Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Music

Happy Wednesday lovelies!!

I'm sure you guys all know what Wednesdays mean around here right? Mish Mash Challenge time!!! Woohoo! Today's theme is Music. I actually wasn't really looking forward to today's theme because I had no idea what to do. I thought about picking a song to illustrate but then I couldn't think of a song. Then I thought maybe a cd cover... but all the music I listen to have people on their covers -_- 

So how about some music note nail art instead? LOL 

To start off this look I used a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. When that was dry I took my nail art brush and some acrylic paint to create all of the designs on my nails. I actually got my inspiration for my ring finger HERE. Then I added a layer of China Glaze Fairy Dust because every mani needs to sparkle!! ;) Add some Poshe after that and this look was finished!






For not being excited for this challenge day I'm actually really happy with the way this turned out. I haven't done nail art like this in a while so it felt good being able to sit down and spend time on this mani. 

What do you guys think? What's your favorite kind of music? 
Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out everyone else's designs for today I can't wait to see how everyone interpreted today's theme! :) 






50 comments:

  1. Awwwww I absolutely love this manicure, Kristine! The girl looks gorgeous! You're so skilled with freehanding! :D "Music saves my soul"! That's so appropriate! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lady!! I thought it was very theme appropriate! ;)

      Delete
  2. I discovered your blog by coincidence ... this design is really well done and very original.
    Sincere compliments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you found me then! Thank you so much and I hope you like my little blog!! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Every design on each finger is beautiful! The design on your ring finger is so intricate. Just wow! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You turned out a fabulous mani, Kristine. Good going, girl! Great concept, beautifully executed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this is so pretty and cool Kristine, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these look awesome, you've got SKILLS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful and so well done! Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is really stunning, Kristine! :D I can't believe you freehanded everything... the drawings are just perfect. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Yun!! I always love doing some free hand art every once in a while! :)

      Delete
  9. Holy smokes! Your mani came out great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this...your nail are is just fantastic. I like the free-form music staff. This is just done superbly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! The music note on my thumb didn't turn out exactly how I wanted so I'm just going with 'Its an infinity music note" ;) LOL :)

      Delete
  11. Love this!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did a fabulous job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You freehanded this??!! Wow girl this is amazing they look like transfers or stickers or something, you are so talented :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow *.*
    that accent nail is beyond awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is adorable! You're very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such an adorable mani! It looks so perfectly painted and the little girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much lady!! :) I'm so glad I found that image to recreate on the internet LOL!

      Delete
  16. OMG Kristine, that's amazing! You are so talented at free handing! I love all nails but the ring is just unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much Simona!! You are too kind!!!! :)

      Delete
  17. Really cute mani! Envious of your free handing talent. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Waaaaw..this is my favourite from this theme ^^ It looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww that means so much to me!! You are too nice thank you so much Roxy!! :)

      Delete