Thursday, September 11, 2014

31DC2014 Day 11: Polka Dots

 Hey guys!

Well we've made it to the second part of the challenge: styles! Yay! Now it's time for some more interesting nail art! And what better way to start it off then with day 11: polka dots!! 

Wanna see what I did?

I started this design with a base of Color Club Look, Don't Tusk. Then I took a toothpick and one of my dotting tools to create my dots with black acrylic paint, China Glaze Pool Party, and China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise. When the dots dried I topped it all off with Essie Good To Go





I really enjoyed this design, I've never done random, dotted designs like this before but it turned out exactly how I pictured it would! *happy dance*

Okay guys it's your turn! Post a link to your 31 Day Challenge polka dotted nails in the comments so I can see them!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment