Wednesday, September 10, 2014

31DC2014 Day 10: Gradient Nails

GRADIENTS. GRADIENTS. GRADIENTS!!!!

I've been waiting for this day! Side note: have you ever noticed that the more you spell something and look at it, the more it looks like it's spelled completely wrong? Strange ;)

Anyways... today is day 10 of the 31 Day Challenge 2014 and the theme is gradients! I'm not kidding when I said I've been waiting for this! Gradients are one of my absolute favorite types of nail art, and I really don't do them enough. I decided to go with a soft and sweet look this type with of course..... HOLO on top! :) 

I started off this Lime Crime inspired design with a base of Essie Blanc on all of my nails. After that I taped off around my nails and created the gradient using a cosmetic sponge and Lime Crime Parfait Day, Lime Crime Lavendairy, and Lime Crime Once In A Blue Mousse. I topped it off with my special holographic top coat from my The Little LacquerBean Halloween Collection. A layer of Essie Good To Go on top finishes off this look!






Wow, I'm in LOVE! I thought yesterday's rainbow nails were going to be my favorite but boy was I wrong! This one has definitely got the top spot so far! ;)

Make sure you keep an eye out for my Halloween release date and some sneak peeks of the rest of the collection by following me on Instagram (@thelittlelacquerbean) or following my store: 

Http://thelittlelacquerbean.storenvy.com

Okay guys it's your turn! Leave a link to your 31DC2014 gradient nails in the comments so I can see!!

Thanks loves :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment