Saturday, September 13, 2014

31DC2014 Day 13: Animal Print

Hey guys!

It's day 13 of the 31 Day Challenge 2014 and the theme is animal print! I wanted to do something different from the normal cheetah, leopard, or zebra print so I googled unique animals and got a pretty pink / purple and black frog. It's beautiful! So I decided to try to recreate some of the design, but in my cold induced haze it came out a bit.... errrr..... scribbly ;) LOL and the color isn't quite right but I love love love bright pink and black so you guys have to deal!!! ;) 

I started off with a base of Wet n Wild Black Creme. When it dried I took a small nail art brush and some pink acrylic paints and scribbled on some random line / blob things ;) When it dried I took China Glaze Pool Party and went over all of the pink to make it super bright! I sealed it all in with a generous coat of Essie Good To Go






Welp there ya have it, some fa-blobulous nails ;) I mean if you squit, tilt your head sideways, and put your eyes out of focus it kind of looks like this frog print!! LOL Oh well at least I tried right?

And bonus pic of the frog that I tried so hard to recreate: the atelopus / clown frog :) 


Gorgeous right? Maybe next time I'll get it right :) 

Okay guys it's your turn to save me! Post a link to your Day 13 of the 31DC2014 animal print nails in the comments so I can see them!!

Thanks loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment