Monday, September 8, 2014

31DC2014 Day 8: Metallic Nails

Well it's day 8 of the 31 Day Challenge 2014 and you guys know what that means... time for some metallic nails!! 

I was super excited for this day because I had such a fun manicure in mind, and it actually came out somewhat how I planned ;) 

I knew right away that I wanted to test out some of my The Little LacquerBean nail vinyls and combine them with a shiny, rainbow-esque design. So check out what I came up with!

I started off with a base of OPI Push & Shove on all of my nails. When my base was dry I placed some TLLB wave nail vinyls (You can buy them HERE) on each nail. I painted over each nail with Sally Hansen Cobalt Chrome, SH Minted Metal, SH Liquid Gold, and Essie Penny Talk. I removed the vinyls and topped everything off with some Essie Good To Go and my design was finished. 






I just love the subtle rainbow finish to these and they were SO SHINY! If you know me you know I can't resist anything shiny! Yeah I'm one of those simple people ;) And that's just perfectly fine by me! 

Okay it's your turn! Post a link to your metallic nails in the comments so I can see them!!!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment