Saturday, September 6, 2014

31DC2014 Day 6: Violet

I've almost made a week of the 31 day challenge woohooooo!!! ;)

Truth be told I'm already struggling T.T I did this mani last night at almost midnight... so sorry it's not the best LOL! I've been so crazy getting ready to open my business (which I'll be doing TODAY at 2pm EST!!!!!) I haven't had any time to paint my nails :( But the challenge must go on and so shall I! 

I started this design off with Maybelline Color Show Iced Queen. Then I stamped over it using Color Club Eternal Beauty and one of my Bundle Monster plates, forgive me I can't remember which! I topped it all off with some Essie Good To Go and the design was finished! 






Yes, they aren't the best, but when all else fails stamping is definitely the way to go! I hope I can find time to catch up with my manis after I launch my store. We'll see though ;) Make sure you stick around I'll have swatches of my fall collection "Welcome To The Country Fair" coming up soon!!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment