Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Cirque Colors Julep

You guys ready for another stunner?

I'm  going to let you all in on a little secret first, this is my very FIRST Cirque polish. Yep, you read that right, before I picked this baby up I didn't own a single Cirque. Why? I don't have the slightest clue. Chalk it up to being cheap... not that they're expensive but I've had to keep myself on a tight budget for a while. But there was no way I was going to miss out on the beauty that is Cirque Julep. Mint has been a favorite color of mine for the summertime, it's so bright, cool and fun to wear. And OBVIOUSLY you know I love anything holographic ;) So what happens when the two meet and make a baby? Cirque Julep is born <3

Cirque Julep is a gorgeous bright mint holographic polish with what seems to be the slightest of gold shimmers. So minty and SO SPARKLY x.x The formula was really great, super smooth. I can't compare it to any other Cirques because well, I don't have any but so far I'm loving their formula. The only thing that really stuck out to me though was the smell... it smelled quite different from any other polish I own, I can't put a finger on what it is but it's a tad stronger then most polishes. It's so beautiful though so I didn't mind ;) Swatches below are two easy coats with top coat.







Cirque Julep is part of a collaboration with Nordstrom and it's limited edition so hurry up and grab yours before they're gone! I mean come on, who wouldn't want this pretty in their lives ;)

What do you guys think? Will you be grabbing Cirque Julep?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment