Monday, June 8, 2015

Fan Brushed

I don't know why I don't use the fan brush technique more often. It's so easy and the final results are always too freaking cool! 

I decided to try out the LOOK Nail Color polished for nail art, I'd like to see how they marble but I had this idea in my head first and man I'm so glad I gave it a shot because I'm in LOVE!

I started with a base of LOOK Nail Color Broad Stripes Bright Stars. When it was dry I used the fan brush technique with LOOK Nail Color Rocket's Red Glare and Oh Say Can You See. And because I thought it needed just a little extra something, I added a ruffian of dots with OPI This Gown Needs A Crown. I sealed everything in with a layer of Seche Vite and that was it!




This look is so fun and I absolutely love this color combination! I great way to wear red, white, and blue without looking like it's 4th of July every day, not that that's ever a bad thing ;) 

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment