Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Don't Go Raining On My Minty Parade

Hey guys!

So,

I can't bring myself to take Cirque Julep off of my nails O.O For real though I've been wearing it for 3 days already. But I needed to move on with my polish, the struggles of being a nail blogger are totally REAL ;) So I decided why not just do a little art-ing over top? 

I love this "rainy day" look, it's so fun and super cute!

I started with a base of Cirque Colors Julep. When it was dry I used my raindrop vinyls from Snail Vinyls and created a gradient using Cirque Julep and China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise over it. When I was happy with my gradient I peeled off the vinyls and finished it off with a generous layer of Seche Vite. And that was it!




I love that this look is quite subtle but it has just enough oomph to be super stunning, especially out in the sunshine ;) 

What do you guys think? What polishes are you loving this summer?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment