Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Neon Moroccan

T.T

Why does this keep happening to me?! I keep disappearing! I'm so sorry guys, if you follow me on Instagram (@pinkandpolishednails) I posted a few days earlier about why I haven't posted in a while. Basically my best friend moved to florida, my mom got two puppies, I got a wicked sinus infection, broke almost all of my nails, and to top it off my mom got into a nasty car accident. Everyone's okay, just hurt our pride ;) LOL 

But things are calming down finally so I can get back to doing what I love... nails! And I really love this design!

I started off with a base of China Glaze Red-y To Rave. When it was dry I used the Moroccan Nail Stencils from Snailvinyls and Color Club Beyond to create the full design on my ring and middle and I just used a tiny portion to create my index and pinky. I added three dots of China Glaze Mingle With Kringle on my index and pinky and topped everything off with a layer of Seche Vite to finish the design.



I really really enjoyed this design! I love the contrast between the bright neon red and the deep black holo. Super pretty and perfect for summertime!

What do you guys think?

I promise I will be getting back into my normal routine as quick as I can! Thanks for sticking around <3

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment