Sunday, June 14, 2015

Cow Patterned Blobbicure

Hi guys!

I've had this idea in my head ever since I started seeing blobbicures pop up in the nail community. I always thought those blobs look an awful lot like cow print and man, I was right! I am in LOVE!

I started with a base of LOOK Nail Color Broad Stripes Bright Stars on my middle and ring nails. Then I applied another thick layer of BSBS and blobbed a few spots of Wet n Wild Black Creme and let them spread out in the polish. On my index and pink nails I started with a base of Wet n Wild Black Creme and painted some small pink hearts with acrylic paints. I sealed all of my nails in with some Seche Vite and that was it!




I am literally obsessed with this! I can't believe how simple this was to create and how striking it is. So fun!

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment