Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Pastel Circular Dotted Nails

Time to change it up!

I've been doing a lot of neon stuff lately I think it's time to switch it up with some pastels <3

Pastels are generally a "springtime" shade but eff the rules! We can wear whatever polish in whatever shade whenever we want! Who's with me?!?

Anyways ;) I thought I'd go for a fun a simple look with this cute little dotted design. Check it out!

I started off with a different base on each nail: Lime Crime Parfait Day (pink), Crema De Limon (yellow), Lavendairy (purple), and Azature Light Blue Diamond (blue). I used a small dotting tool and all of these colors plus Essie Blanc for the dots and alternated the colors with each nail. To finish it off I sealed them all in with a layer of Seche Vite.



This look is so soft and sweet! It's almost refreshing after all of the neons and bright saturated colors. I don't normally do a different color on each nail but I'm learning to expand my horizons and I'm loving it! The possibilities are endless ;)

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment