Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Neon Mini Blobbicure

MOAR NEON PLZ.

Oh god one of my favorite parts of summer is neon nail polish. I mean lezbihonest I wear neon all year long because YOLO. Anyways this neon mini blobbicure is something I've been wanting to try for a while and I'm so happy I did. Even though it didn't come out exactly how I envisioned it, it's still wicked awesome! ;)

I started off with a base of Essie Blanc. Then I create the mini blobbicure on my middle and ring nails with China Glaze Pool Party, China Glaze Orange Knockout, and China Glaze Daisy Know My Name?. On my pointer I added a coat of China Glaze Pool Party and on my pinky I added a coat of China Glaze Orange Knockout. I sealed the whole thing in with some Seche Vite to finish off this design.



So the blobs didn't spread out as much as I wanted them too making this look more like a dotticure then a blobbicure but hey, that's okay they remind me of clown nails and that makes me happier then any failed attempt ;) 

What do you guys think? What's your favorite neon nail design?

Thanks loves :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment