Thursday, June 11, 2015

Geometric Color Blocking

Color Blocking. Is. AMAZING!

I love this technique. It's so simple but you can create such amazing designs with it. Versatility at it's best. 

I decided to take the simpler route this time, wanna see?

I started out with a base of Essie Blanc. When that was dry I painted half of each nail Essie Boom Boom Room and then applied a layer of Seche Vite to speed up the drying process. Once my nails were fully dry I tape off each nail leaving a long triangle in the center. I painted over it with OPI This Gown Needs A Crown and immediately peeled off the tape. To finish it off I added a layer of NYC Matte Me Crazy to give this design a fun matte look.




I love how simple this look is but SO many people noticed them! Sometimes simpler is better right?

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment