Saturday, June 6, 2015

Mani Swap!!

IT'S THE WEEKEND! 

Hallelujah! 

I've got a super fun post to share with you today. I've done my first ever mani swap! Yeah yeah I know I'm behind on the times T.T But for those of you who don't know what a mani swap is, it's when two people on instagram essentially swap mani designs, I recreate one of her's and she recreates one of mine. So fun!

I've swapped manis today with Barbara from @lets_get_polished_my_journey_t and I've recreated her it mani. I absolutely fell in love with it when she posted it and was so super excited to give it a shot myself! 

I started with a base of Azature Light Blue Diamond on my index and ring finger and a base of Essie Boom Boom Room. Then I created the it design on my index and ring using Essie Blanc, Essie Boom Boom Room, and Wet n Wild Black Creme. I added a rhinestone on my middle and pinky nail and seal each nail in with a layer of Seche Vite to finish the design!



I really love how these came out! I haven't done it nails for at least two year I think! I've definitely gotta do some more. What color combinations would you guys like to see?

Don't forget to check out @lets_get_polished_my_journey_t on instagram! She's so super sweet and her nails are beautiful!!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment