Friday, June 19, 2015

Holographic neon tribal

Hi guys! 

I can't handle this much awesomness! Holo, neon, glitter, tribal, pink.... WHAT DO I DO?! 

This is the manicure of all manicures that I've created, I've never had so many things that I love in one single design. I DIE! 

Whoops, I went all crazy nail polish lady on you guys for a minute there ;) 

But for real doe, this design is killer!

I started off with a base of Orly Mirrorball (shield your eyes from the beauty T.T) When Mirrorball was dry I applied some tribal nail vinyls from Snail Vinyls and painted over them with China Glaze Pool Party. I peeled off the vinyls and sealed everything in with Seche Vite to finish it off!





These nails are so incredibly simple but crowd stopping! If they don't notice the blindingly bright neon they'll definitely notice that rainbow sparkle! 

What do you guys think? Do you think I'm crazy yet? Or just crazy enough?

Talk to you next time loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment