Thursday, June 18, 2015

Orly Mirrorball

Yo are we for real right now?

Like really, really real? Anyone younger then 16 use your ear muffs er..... eye muffs for a minute.

---------------------

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING THE SHIT. Peace, I'm dead X.X

---------------------

Okay you can take your eye muffs off now I'll try to behave ;) 

So I've finally jumped on the Orly Mirrorball train and let me just tell you guys, if you're here and reading this and don't have one of your own Orly Mirrorballs.... GO GET ONE. 

Orly Mirrorball is a stunning silver holographic polish with small silver holographic glitters that combine into the sweetest of melodies. For being a mainstream brand I am extremely impressed with this polish, most mainstream companies don't do super holographic / glitters like this, Orly you've really outdone yourself with this one. With a formula as smooth as butter and full opacity in just two simple coats, this is one for the books I'm telling you.... whatever that means. My swatches below are two easy as pie coats with top coat, I'm warning you now though, proceed at your own risk, I am not responsible for empty wallets after you see these photos ;) 






Can you just look at it? Can you even stand it? GAWD I can't even. I can't get over this color honestly and the amazing formula is just the icing on the cake. 

Mirrorball is notoriously difficult to find, it's almost always sold out at Sally's Beauty Supply but if you're lucky, just lucky enough, you'll find one. And you better cherish it like it's your long lost child ;) 

What do you think guys? Is it beautiful?!


No comments:

Post a Comment